Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Cleaning

I've been doing a little cleaning up and updating of the blog today. I think I was so disappointed with my Aggies that I "forgot" to update the football season scores.

I sold a bunch of scarves (8 I think) recently. That's very exciting. I'm thinking of putting up a "real" web-site for shopping purposes. I'll let you know if I do. It'll be easier to buy that way, though most of the orders will still be custom orders. I can re-do any scarf I've already made, so if you're still thinking about Christmas gifts, look through the blog and see if you see a scarf or some towels or napkins that you'd like, and I'll get them done for you.

Other than that, it's just been watching the girls get ready for college. They've both applied to USM here in town. They were very excited after doing so.

No comments: