Friday, March 07, 2008

My New Ears

I LOVE my new ears. They keep me balanced. They hear better. They do not hurt. They do not pop. I don't hear them going "bump bump" when I walk. When I eat, they don't have this "blucky" feeling.

I am not nauseous all the time (didn't really realize I was, but I was). I can put my pants on without having to lean on the bed or sit in a chair. I can walk down a flight of stairs without feeling like I'm going to tumble head over heels--even after exercise and my legs are all wobbly.

The dr. assures me that I'll be able to fly without pain. I can't wait to find out if that's true.

I'm looking forward to our trip to the beach next week because I couldn't walk on the beach in Oct. when we were there because I was so dizzy...I'm hoping that's not going to be an issue this time!

No comments: