Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're Back...and the Girls Finally Made it to France

After much to-do, the girls finally made it off to France on Sunday evening. We checked the teacher's blog and there was a group photo in Paris on Monday, so we know they're there. I don't expect to hear from them until they return, and since I'll be at jury duty when they get back, I won't even have an update until late next week. I'm sture they're having a ball, though...how could they not?

David and I had a really nice time at the beach, but it was cold and windy so we didn't get much outside time. We put together one puzzle and ALMOST completed the second. It turned out to be fairly challenging, so we didn't get it finished, but next time it'll be our first! I didn't read or sew or anything else. Just slept and put puzzles together. But it was really great.

No comments: