Friday, February 26, 2010

DONEDONEDONEDONEDONE!!!!!

I have been working diligently all week long. I finished up Chapter 3 of my dissertation yesterday and Chapter 1 today. In the three chapters that make up my dissertation proposal, I have written 86 pages. And I think they are all pretty good. I'm very proud of my work and hope that the next phase progresses as smoothly as possible.

Just so you know. I will review Chs. 1&3 on Monday and make sure I still think they are good (sometimes a couple of days give a whole new perspective on things) and then I will make what revisions I think are necessary and send them to my dissertation advisor.

She will have 2 weeks to review, we will meet and I will get her suggested revisions (so far that has been very simply stuff...hopefully it will continue to be so) and then once I make those revisions I will pass the proposal out to my committee members and schedule my proposal defense. I should have all of this done by the end of April.

In the meantime I have to keep myself busy with something, and I have no idea what that might be! ugh! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got an idea to keep you busy... you can work on the bee quilt. Hope you don't have to do much revising. Mom