Monday, September 20, 2010

Taking "THE PILE" and Making piles

So, today begins the great cleaning of the desk.  I'm starting by taking "THE PILE" of accumulated papers, documents, and proof that I've been busy, and putting them into smaller pileS in order to then file, write reports, etc.  I have here about 3 weeks worth of work...and I think I'm about 1/2 way through reorganizing.  Thank goodness.

When I'm done with the PILE shifting, I'll be able to write up my monthly progress report (to date) and put much of this documentation in my "Activity Binder" to have as proof that the work I've been doing has documentation to back it up. 

Being on a grant can be exhausting to those of us who don't like to file.  But, I have to admit it feels good to clean things up a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.