Friday, November 09, 2007

Where did the week go?

It's been a busy week. I can't think of anything major that I've accomplished other than revising and turning in my pre-proposal (a nice step, but not much work). I have gotten my hair done--it looks nice. I took my ring in for re-sizing, ordered and purchased a weaving loom and supplies for my studio, went to book club and hosted sewing group. My friend from California has been here to go to his friend's funeral--she died of leukemia and was about 5 years younger than me. I've also gone through all my quilts and quilting fabric and made a fairly substantial donation to the children's quilts of our local guild. They are working on quilts for children of soldiers deployed to Iraq.

And underneath it all, all I want to do is weave...and I can't, so I bide my time and try to keep myself from itching too bad until the loom gets here sometime around Christmas...

No comments: