Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Times in NOLA

We had a terrific time in New Orleans with our friends, Bill and Catherine Sisson. I swear we ate ourselves silly:
*Dinner Friday night at Antoines (our group opinion, overpriced but good New Orleans mainstay)
*Breakfast Saturday morning at Stanley's on Jackson Square (great down-home food)
*Lunch Saturday afternoon at Lilette on Magazine (VERY tasty. I can't wait to go back).
*Dinner Saturday night at Bayonna on Dauphine in the French Quarter (never disappoints, and amazes me everytime I go at how terrific everything is prepared)
*Brunch Sunday morning at Mr. B's Bistro on Royal Street in the French Quarter (always dependably good, though the service was a little disappointing)
*Dessert after Sunday brunch at the Redfish Grill on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter (rich, chocolately and divine!)

I almost felt that I was in a food-induced coma or hangover last night. Yum yummy yum!

And the conversation was terrific too! Can't wait to get together with the Sissons again!

No comments: