Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Just LOVE Surprises Part II

Last week I got this package in the mail. It was your regular non-descript brown envelope, only if felt a little heavy to me for the size of the package. I saw that my dear Aunt Betty had sent me something, and that always means it's good, so I ripped into it. Tightly wrapped in tissue paper was my gift, which again, was heavier than I thought possible for the size, so I set it down on my desk to get scissors to cut the paper. When I made my first cut...out popped a BEEautiful orange kitty! See I have proof!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my curiosity up now. How could she get something that large in such a small package. Betty must be magic. Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, yesterday Betty said it was raining cats and dogs, but I never dreamed she'd send you one!
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

Wish I'd get a package like that!

Anonymous said...

Oops. That's what not what I meant to send!

Anonymous said...

You'll are so silly! Everyone knows cats don't like to travel . . .