Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More Dreams

I think my recent spate of vivid dreams is probably more because of the fact that I'm finally sleeping without stress...

Last night I dreamed that David was out getting food--all kinds of "bad" food. Jelly Bellies on the counter in a giant 5 pound bag (they really have them, btw, just go to Office Depot!), cakes, cookies, bags of stuff from Chili's. Candy, ice cream...you name it. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to eat it all but I did. I couldn't choose just a little bit of something and knew if I started eating I wouldn't stop until it was all gone. Some of it was gross, too, having sat on the counter for several hours while I slept.

I woke up with the dream unresolved. I always have dreams of guiltily eating "bad for you" food when I'm trying to eat healthily. Sometimes it's so delectable that I can't believe I went this long witout chocolate cake...sometimes I feel so guilty. This time I was over-awed.

No comments: