Friday, January 18, 2008

Book Review: The Good Husband of Zebra Drive


Another solid contribution to the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, The Good Husband of Zebra Drive has all the characters in an uproar. It seems that everyone in the book wants to try out a different personality or characater or career, but it all comes right in the end because, after all, we are true to our basic nature.


The mysteries involved in this book focus on an errant husband (solved by Matekoni, only he actually solves a bigger more interesting mystery), a thief in a printing factory (solved by Makutsi via a suggestion from Patokwone) and three mysterious deaths in the Mochudi hospital (solved by Romatswe).


I enjoyed the book--it doesn't drift from the spirit of the series and for that I am thankful. I am also thankful to my Uncle Jackie for sending me the book after he read it. How fun!

No comments: