Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Next Day...

I can't believe how much better I feel already. These tubes were apparently just what I needed. We did the temporary kind (3-6 months) to see if I like them and if they serve their purpose. By the end of the day I was getting up from my chair and not flexing for balance. I wasn't worried if I turned around really quickly that I'd keep going. I wasn't tentative going down steps for fear that I might tumble on my nose. I didn't get a grumbly feeling in my tummy after I ate.

It's amazing.

I'm still a tiny bit sore today, but really feel great about my ears. I want to dance and try riding a bicycle and do all the things I've avoided for years for fear that I'd fall down. I'm so glad that I don't have to live like that forever!

On a slightly down side, yesterday I felt like I was talking from inside a barrel. That effect is much lessened today and I hope goes away completely, but it isn't enough to make me worried.

No comments: