Friday, June 06, 2008

A Near Perfect Vacation

I never excpected this vacation to be as near perfect as it was. David and I had such a wonderful time, saw such amazing sights, experienced some really moving tours, and ate some quite yummy food (and some not-so-yummy, too, but that's ok). Our flights were all on-time (every single one, go figure!). Sitting in first class (we upgraded with our miles) was such a great idea--roomy, attentive service, much quieter. The only thing that wasn't absolutley perfect about the entire trip was the heat the last week, but that did finally abate on our last full day in Vienna.

Then we came home and got a stellar report from the teen-sitter. The kitties were happy to see us, the house was mostly clean, the clothes washed. AND there were flowers on the counter. Amazing.

I'll have city-by-city blogs in the next weeks...as I try to get over jet lag and organize my mail and the photos it may take a few days to get started.

No comments: