Monday, October 19, 2009

WW Update

Another difficult week on the weight watchers front. David and I both gained 2 pounds. That puts me at an 11 pound loss and him at a 14.5 pound loss. It's looking hard to meet that 20 pound by Thanksgiving goal.

What I learned this week? That I still do not know how to go out to eat and make good choices--maybe there aren't many good choices, which is why David and I have been cooking at home. Drinking wine, which I knew already, really hinders my ability to lose weight.

It makes me feel very confident about our decision to post-pone our Paris trip. We were going to go in December but have decided to wait until October next year so that we don't sabotage our weight loss...I realize after a weekend of entertaining/travel that we made a very good decision...

No comments: