Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas 2011 Orders

I wanted to let you know that it's time to order Christmas weaving orders.  I know it's early and you're probably not even thinking about Christmas yet, but think of how great you'll feel to get a few gifts bought without 1) having to go to the store and 2) panicking because it's almost the day!

Here's how orders work:
1) send me a message either here at lesliestbutler@gmail.com
2) tell me what item(s) you want; colors, personality of person receiving gift, etc.
3) when I'm finished I'll let you know the final cost and you can send me a check, pay through paypal or give me cash if you're in the Hattiesburg area.

It's that easy.

What I make:
1) towels:  100% cotton kitchen towels are ~18x30 and the best towels you'll ever use.  They are $20 a piece.
2) napkins:  100% cotton napkins are ~18x18 and sell for $12.50 a piece.  If you want a custom size I can do that and will price according to cost of yarn +$10/hour
3) scarves:  Many different options.  Cost of yarn + $10/hour.  Most scarves run between $50-$75.  Sizes can be customized.
4) Shawls:  Many different options.  Cost of yarn + $10/hour.  Most shawls run between $70-$100.  Sizes can be customized.
5) placemats:  Lots of options here in both yarn, design and size.  Cost of yarn +$10/hour.
6) other items I can make are blankets, pillows, bags, yardage for that seamstress in the family.

No comments: