Friday, April 18, 2008

Living with an older cat...

Last night, I was sleeping peacefully when I heard this boom-boom-boom that woke me up. A couple of second later my orange cat jumped in the bed with a "mrmph!", a sneeze and then jumped down again to run around.

Worried that he may have knocked something important over, I got up to check things out. I went all over the house and couldn't find a thing--not even the cat, so I looked outside on the sleeping porch, nope. Then I hear his "mrmph!" again and look over to his basket where he normally sleeps.

There he was pretending to be asleep with his eyes wide open and fully dilated. He couldn't help wiggling his head around a little as I sternly told him I was sleeping and would prefer he do these antics at 4pm!

I went back to bed to no further ado.

No comments: