Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mid-Week

Well, it's mid-week, and I'm definitely getting things done. I've been busy getting a report ready to submit by early next week. David's out of town, so I've been holding the fort down, so to speak. I've been weaving on a new scarf project that is rather complicated but very nice--won't do another one like it in the near future, but it IS pretty. You'll see in a couple of days. Plus I'm reading a good book. I had to put Hinterlands aside as there was just something about it that bugged me. I'll finish up The Sparks fly Upward and then try to tackle it again and see if it was just my mood or the book. Unfortunately jury duty is next week, so I'll have to be gone for a few days, but we've been promised a short session, AND I don't go back until June because I'm leaving for Europe in a month + one day!

No comments: