Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Toys

Oh, I bought some new toys last night and I can't wait to show them off...but there's a learning curve involved and I can't just go out and take a bunch of pictures with my amazing new Sony Cyber Shot until I figure out how to use the blasted thing! Oh, and there's my new laptop which is SO cool...I'll even take a picture of it with my new camera when I get it back (but I'm still having trouble uploading images onto blogger, AND I forgot the cord to plug the camera into my computer). My iTech guy is using the excuse of loading Microsoft Office on it so that he can play with the computer. He was really looking it over when I asked him to come in and load up the Office package...

So, last night when I was playing with my computer, David kind of giggled at me, and I told him that I have never had a computer that was all my own. It's really nice knowing that I've sought out work that has allowed me to buy such a nice piece of equipment. And I'll use it regularly too...especially since the mouse I have has a light in it that changes colors every few seconds. That's not distracting at all. Imagine trying to write a paper and having writer's block! THAT could give you hours of mindless distractions!

So, I'm off to play. Maybe I'll have pictures later today! After 4pm of course, since I have to go home and get the cord!

No comments: