Monday, September 11, 2006

Log Cabin


Log Cabin Quilt machine pieced in 2000-2001. Completed piecing before I moved to Mississippi. It's made up of light and dark materials from my stash in one inch logs. It is set in a diamond pattern. I really wanted to do a barn raising set, but realized after I thought I was finished that I would need another row across and down and just couldn't fathom making that many more blocks. It is about 125" square. I had it hand quilted by an Amish Quilt shop this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the quilting. I bet it is beautiful as the quilt deserves to have beautiful quilting. It is a great quilt.

Mom

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt! I love the colors.
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

I love it! BJ

Anonymous said...

The quilt is absolutely stunning!