Monday, August 20, 2007

What are the three books you'd like to sit down and read right now if you had the time?

Please get your friends and family members (who like to read) to participate in this blog entry. You can send it to anyone by clicking the little envelope icon at the lower right of this entry (right after it says "Posted by Leslie at..."

I am taking a poll about the books you want to read the most. Please add a comment and name the three titles and authors of the books you'd like to read right now if you have the time...the kicker? To limit yourself to only 3.

Mine?
Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
Wicked by Gregory Maguire (reread)
Patriot Hearts by Barbara Hembley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I think I did this wrong. I emailed my 3 books to your email address! Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

"The Road" by Cormac McCarthy (I have rechecked this from the library several times because I can't seem to get to it - it's almost overdue again.)

"Milk Glass Moon" by Adriana Trigiani, because I have read all the previous books in this series.

"Windblown World - The Journals of Jack Kerouac 1947 - 1954." I saw this on the bargain table at Barnes and Noble and cracked it open to a random entry. I didn't want to stop reading, so I bought it.

Anonymous said...

Here are my three books. Right now I'm reading "Homestead."

"Dream When You're Feeling Blue" by Elizabeth Berg, "Confinement" by Carrie Brown, and "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards.

Auntie J.