Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Surprised

We're back from our trip to Nashville, which was really nice except for the fact that our truck is acting like she just wants to lay down and die. We have her in the shop today. Hopefully nothing major is wrong. Nothing is showing up with the lights, she's just not performing well. Everyone we meet says "bad gas" but we just don't know.

We tried to eat well and track what we were eating while we were gone, but didn't go so great. When I go out to eat, the "grilled chicken with steamed vegies" just doesn't interest me. I know I need to change my mind-set on that, but it's really hard. Even though I didn't always make the best choices, I still managed to lose 1.4 pounds, which was surprising and encouraging. Of course, David, who ate worse than I did, lost 4, but he's a man, and I've heard that they lose faster...I hope that there's some retribution in there that they also gain faster...not that I want him to gain anything, it's just hard living with a superman!

No comments: