Thursday, April 19, 2007

Goodbye to San Francisco

David left today on a trip to San Francisco...it's a conference trip, so (he says) not fun for him, just something that he has to do. I was planning to go on this trip, if you remember from blogs past; however, I decided not to since I do have a lot of work to do and since it would cost money and not really profit us any business-wise. Turns out that was a really good decision considering how crazy things have been here lately.

But, I have to say that this is the second trip to San Francisco that I ALMOST went on and didn't and I'm dying to go to that city. I've always wanted to see the bridge, the hills, the street cars, china town, the bay, everything. I've wanted to go to the wine region since I discovered wines and know that when you drink them locally they are so much better than when you buy them at restaurants or stores. It's disappointing not to be able to go a second time. One day hopefully...

In the meantime, I work and work and work. Europe will be a well-deserved rest!

No comments: