Thursday, May 03, 2007

2 Cross Stitches



Love's All by Notforgotten Farm Samplers. While I love this little lady, I will never work another pattern by this designer because the pattern was pitiful. I, who still have good eyes, couldn't read the differences between symbols without a magnifier, so ended up having to color the pattern in order to be able to do it with any semblance of ease. I even attempted to blow up the pattern more than two times, but then the ink was so light, that I still couldn't read the symbols. She's awfully cute, though.


A Wedding Sampler from a really old edition of Cross Stitch and Needwork Magazine. I loved this magazine when it used to be printed and have never found a good cross stitch magazine since. It's done on white linen with white threads, beads and ribbons. I made one in ecru for David's brother when he got married and was determined to make one for me when I had the chance...almost 10 years later!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cross-stitching is beautiful!
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The wedding sampler is outstanding! The other is beautiful too.