Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last night I dreamed...

That David and I were moving into this great big house in California. It had this huge living room, dining room and kitchen "great room" and then off to the right were the "adult"rooms. This included the master suite and three other rooms which I was going to use as a library, office and sewing room. On the other side of the house were four more bedrooms, a bathroom the size of my dining room and a storage closet. I was so excited about moving into this house because it was completely devoid of any character whatsoever, so we were going to be able to use the great "structure" to decorate around.

The problem was that the previous owners didn't get all their furniture when they left and ended up leaving us a HUGE mess that had to be cleaned up before we could move our stuff in. We were still cleaning when our guests arrived for the open house party.

No comments: