Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm at a loss...

Of things to write about, and have been for a few days. I really can't wait to go on my trip, and I can't wait for the quilt bee...and I'm looking forward to summer being over with so the weather will cool off a bit. I always love 4th of July but since I'm not going to New Orleans until they figure themselves out, I don't know where to go find really good fireworks. We'll have to see about that.

At any rate, I'm simply in a big old writing slump because all I can think about is all the cool stuff I have coming up, and even I'm getting tired of hearing myself go on and on and on about Europe! And I really can't talk about all the wonderful cool things I have coming up with the quilt bee because of all the secrets I might reveal...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like everyone has lots and LOTS of secrets this time regarding the quilt bee. We're busy little bees working on our secrets!
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

I see you are reading K Woodiwiss. Is it a new book for her? I use to love to read her books. Let us know how it goes. Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone is very buzzzy with their bee secrets. It's a banner year, though, with our 15th anniversary. A special bee.