Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our Itinerary

I can count on my fingers the number of days I have left until we leave! I have so much to do in the meantime, both work related and trip related, that I don't know how I'll manage...but since I'll have to, I guess I'll just have to.

Our itinerary for those who are curious:

May 28-29: Rome
May 30-31: Tuscany and Florence
June 1-2: Venice--we have a whole day free to do whatever we want!
June 3-4: Austria--we're staying at a working farm near the town of Reutte
June 5-6: Murren, Switzerland--lots of free time to hike and relax in the Swiss Alps
June 7: Burgandy Region in France, we're staying at a working farm near a castle that is being built using tools and methods common in the 12th century
June 8-9: Paris
June 10-12: Amboise in the Loire Valley. This is where we leave our tour group and do things on our own.
June 13: Return home.

I'll have lots and lots and lots of pictures. Each one of us is bringing a camera with extra memory cards. And we're picture takers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to hear all about it.