Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back to School Time

School starts in a just a little over a week, and I'm so excited I can barely stand it! The girls had such a busy first part of their summer, that the down time they're in right now is about to do them in! We've been busy buying new jeans and tops and underwear for the new year--hard to believe they're in 10th grade already.

They are taking

Algebra II, Chemistry, AP American History, Accelerated English, Spanish II/French II, Pottery/Drama, and Journalism.

I think this will finally be a year to challenge those girls.

Mostly, though, I'm looking forward to them having something to do all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope they enjoy high school as much as I did. It was the best of times but we don't realize it until we are old and dreaming about the good old days.