Saturday, January 27, 2007

One of those Questionaires...

I thought I'd do the answers to the questionnaire that my friend Rose sent me...Feel free to comment on new things you learn about me!

1. What is your occupation? Consulatnt
2. What color are your socks right now? Blue
3. What are you listening to right now? Kid Rock (it's a new thing)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oat Meal Squares Cereal
5. Can you drive a stick shift? YES
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Diann Loper
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? but of course!
9. How old are you today? 37
10. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football, especially if the Aggies are playing
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Regularly
13. Pets? cats, Oliver and Lochi
14. Favorite food? Probably Italian, but whatever is on special at 206 Front Street
15. What was the last movie you watched? Austin Powers (I had to because of the kids!)
16. Favorite day of the year? My birthday!
17. What do you do to vent anger? clean
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Light Bright
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, unless you mean the candy in which I love either but can't eat them
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Absolutely
25. Living arrangements? Old house with the family--2 15 year olds are difficult roommates...but we're coping
26. When was the last time you cried? Can't really remember. Since the hormones have been regulated, I haven't really cried that much...
27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
29. What did you do last night? went to dinner with David, drank some wine, played nintendo and went to bed early
30. Favorite smells? roses
31. What inspires you? setting a good example for my kids
32. What are you afraid of? spiders falling in my hair!
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? don't really like dogs
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
36. How many years at your current job? 2 weeks!
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many States have you lived in? 3
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas and 4th of July
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering what the purpose of this questionaire was - did she want to get to know you better? My favorite day is my birthday too!