Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Late today!

Sorry I was late posting today. I got my boobs squashed this morning (hate that, but know it's a good thing) and then went shopping, had lunch with my friend, went to Wal Mart and then came home and did some finance stuff with the business...

I'm finding that even though I'm now working from home I'm having less time to get everything accomplished. It's started to make me feel a little panicked. I had such a wonderful work day on Monday but then things went screwy with the kids and one of the groups I'm working with and it seems like nothing else has managed to fall into place.

So, I'll play this evening and then go to bed early and read some of my really good book (review will be forthcoming within the week) and hopefully relax so that tomorrow is productive...and that little creativity bug can start to come out and peek around and see what it wants to talk about and do--quilting, sewing, etc.

No comments: