Friday, March 30, 2007

To All Thornton Thimblers!

In the book I'm reading, The Runaway Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini, there was a quilt bee in which the main character assisted in quilting 13 quilt tops...in ONE DAY!

We have clearly been slacking...I'm shocked that in roughly 3 months from today we'll only have managed to finish ONE top in THREE days...

But, hey, they didn't have all the wonderful shopping and eating opportunities that we have today...not to mention all the games and stories and catching up!

Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I can't wait! I am very excited to be coming to your house in Mississippi to have quilt bee.
Miss Linda told me she's very excited too. Merle doesn't think we can drive there by ourselves.

Leslie said...

Oh, you can drive here by yourselves...it's a pretty straight shot! Plus, BJ called me last year on her way through town, so she also will remember! We're going to have SEW much fun!