Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dream Theme #4--Getting Married

I ofen dream of getting married--and not always to David. Sometimes I dream about the idea of it--I'll be getting married next week and I have all this stuff to do. Sometimes I dream that I'm walking down the aisle, and I don't know who is at the end of it. Sometimes I'm getting married to someone who is not David and I'm trying to figure out how I tell them that I'm already married and how I tell David that I'm getting married to someone else. Last night I dreamed that I was getting married to someone who was getting married to someone else who was marrying someone who was marrying my husband. It was this totally convoluted process, but we could do this "legally" because marriage was "one-way". I married someone but they didn't necessarily marry me. It was very confusing and I was actually kind of happy to wake up!

No comments: