Monday, October 09, 2006

The Weekend

I hope everyone had a good time. I did. It was nice seeing my parents and talking to my nephew who amazes me every time I see him. He's a solid kid--hope he keeps on track.

We went to the Pine Belt Quilters Quilt Show which was really nice. There were some beautiful quilts. I did not take my camera, but trust me that the quilts were gorgeous.

We also played two games of "pocket canasta"...the girls won the first time and we let the boys win the second time :)

Other than that, we talked a lot and ate some yummy food (we'll have chicken wings all week!).

Thanks Mom and Dad, for coming down. We enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time also. And I agree that Tyler can be a great kid but like all teenagers, he has his moments.

Thanks for having all of us. Mom