Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Just Love Surprises!

Especially when said surprises come totally unexpectedly (thus the surprise part, I guess) from someone who I would never dream would send me a surprise...but I truly enjoyed my African Bush Tea sent to me by Mma Romatswe who was in Wimberley, TX, recently scouting out a messy situtation involving Billy Bob Thornton and some rogue bananas.

So, Thank you Mma Romatswe (or may I call you Precious) for my delicious tea that I enjoyed after my teenagers went to bed. I hope it will help me solve my problems, too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder who sent the tea..... Can't imagine who.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't ME!
Auntie J.

Anonymous said...

Ha. I knew that was coming to you, but I didn't spill the beans! But I will spill the beans about who sent it - this will surprise you too - JACKIE!

Leslie said...

I figured it was JACKIE because he was the one who has read the books AND because he likes the African Bush tea... :) THANKS Uncle J!