Friday, June 02, 2006

Illness

Today I think I'm actually recovered from my 2.5 day illness. I felt crappy and grumpy Tuesday, then went to bed at 9pm--2 whole hours before my usual time. Then Wed. I felt like someone had sucked all the life energy from me. Some congestion but nothing major that decongestant couldn't handle at least a little bit. Went to work anyway because I had a deadline and a meeting with my boss. Then Thursday, I felt what I thought was better but all I could do all day was sit and look at stuff. Add to this the vertigo I get when my ears fill up with snot, and I really didn't want to move. Today, I feel better, but then that shower did almost sap my energy supply completely.

Weird that there are few other symptoms...

I do hate being sick, but I don't fight it like other people do, and I usually don't go to work when I'm feeling awful because after having kids and giving them everything under the sun, I realized that going to work when you're contagious is just plain rude--not to mention not good for your health.

So, I sit home one more day and will be bored...the upcoming weekend of nothingness won't help with the boredom, but hey, maybe I'll get all that accounting mess set up for our company!

No comments: