Monday, June 26, 2006

Sugar Free Week 5, etc...

Yeah! I've made it 4 full weeks and am looking down the barrel of WEEK 5! After chomping down donuts, candy and ice cream in Orange Beach the last time we were there, I knew it was time to quit...and it was such a good decision. I still feel great, am NOT feeling tempted to "cheat," and believe that I'll make it through more weeks sugar free and feeling great! The next Orange Beach trip begins Friday morning, and I am READY! I'm really looking forward to some fresh peaches and strawberries...life coudn't be much better.

On other tidbits of news...David shaved his beard this morning! He looks like a kid again. After shaving once and not telling me that he was going to (which ended in me crying and not looking at him straight for days), he has always given me a couple of weeks to adjust to the idea and get ready for the baby-faced David. He looked soft fresh and happy this morning, so that must be a good thing.

Girls are finished with driver's ed. They never did make it on the interstate, but I know there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

OB in 4 days and QB in 11! I can hardly wait for either. The beach is going to be so relaxing and wonderful, and the bee is going to be so fun and wonderful. I do have a terrific two weeks ahead of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is good! You sound happy!

Anonymous said...

That was Betty, not be said...

Anonymous said...

You have great will power! Keep it up!
Auntie J.